Agnostic.com

4 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for sharing that, @HippieChick58. I'm glad something good came out of that stupidity.
This would have never happened if he had used Mind Your Own F cking Business.

Ever since the Orange Nazi came to power, the racism and bigotry and intolerance has escalated, and I think we need to start having real conversations about what to do about it. I look to the body's immune system. It does a great job of fighting all kinds of diseases, but sometimes it needs help. How do we help the human body living in America fight the cancer of this racism?

A felony charge seems a bit much. Granted the guy was a real jerk. He's obviously as dumb as a box of rocks as well as a racist pig. But a felony? Come on!

The charges are to send a message. In all likelihood, they'll allow him to plead guilty to the lesser charges mentioned, and not pursue the felony.

good. I hope the police that was present and did nothing was addressed too

btroje Level 9 July 12, 2018

I caught somewhere that he resigned. 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129427
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.