Agnostic.com

8 4
This should not even be legal for what this pastor did. I’d love to see an end come to this kind of madness. Pastor punches boy for not taking god seriously. On top of that, he finds knowledge dangerous lmao!
EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've posted this on Facebook a while back. This guy should have been put in jail for assault.

That guy is simply a colossal tool.

1. He either thinks he can do stupid things like that because he's doing it for god.

2. He just gets off on beating up kids.

Either way, I'd like to see him get it in return.

I saw this. It's downright mean and a stupid move.

I wanted to pull a Samara and jump through the screen to kick his ass!

I would too.

id kick his ass

I've seen this video and honestly, if people didn't leave this congregation after this story, nothing will make them leave. I've been to so many different congregations this last year and the straight-out lies and blood worship that goes on inside these places is truly bizarre. The ignorance and under-informed intolerance and lack of critical thinking is alarming.

You’re absolutely right. If this won’t make them leave, nothing will. Brainwashing is a hell of a technique.

I hate this preacher. Bragging about hitting a child in the chest — "crumpled" him — is sick. I have no idea whether it really happened or not, but the fact that he boasts about it is enough for me to despise him. Ben is described as a nice kid but a smart aleck and smart which makes him dangerous — so clearly he needs to be physically assaulted to curtail any such intelligence, because nothing is more dangerous than a nice, smart kid. Seriously, fuck that preacher.

Knowledge and science crack the delusions of religion ha ha ha! No wonder Christians always through a BF when they see me feeding my brain and purchasing science books.

That "pastor" may have made up this story to make himself appear to be SOOO devout he couldn't control himself. If the story IS true the guy has just confessed to assault. If there is any way that this kid, "Ben" could see the video, I would hope he shows it to the police and has this chump arrested for assault. Pastor Jackhole here is no kind of leader. He is inciting violence and needs to be removed from the pulpit. What if parents are led by him to hit their children. "Hey the pastor did it. It must be OK." "Christians", they love their violence huh? ARRRRGH!

Where the hell did anyone get the idea that hitting people, especially children, is beneficial?

Goat Level 5 Jan 6, 2018

I don’t know, but I would have kicked his damn ass.

@EmeraldJewel HAHAHAHA!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13009
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.