Agnostic.com

29 3

What food has traumatized your taste buds?

Seriously, guys and gals, don't you try to convert me into eating fish. Phooey. Yuck.

I know it's good for me they say. If you hate what you eat, I suppose it's also good weight management. I've tried fish more times than I wish. The smell alone gives me a literal headache. I used to cry when I was a kid and my grandparents would drag me to seafood restaurants.

Though, I'd eat a fish any day over watching someone eat a crawdad (crayfish). Makes me shiver just thinking about it. Just no, please...don't! hehe.

silvereyes 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually my taste buds? So many though...mushrooms, asparagus, broccoli, caviar, walnuts, pecans, calamari, oysters...and there are more. There's also some that make me almost gag at the smell, sight or thought of consuming them despite having never tried them - cauliflower, brussel sprouts, mushrooms (though I've tried them, I do gag almost every single time I smell them)...there are honestly too many, but those are at the very front of my mind for hated foods. Also shrimp just freak me the hell out...because there was one time where my parents got a thing of jumbo shrimp...with the heads still on. Those fucking dead,beady eyes...-shudders violently-

@silvereyes Mud vein...? Do I really want to know? I guess I don't eat them anyways and very likely never will, so hit me with it xD

@silvereyes Ah. Everything shits though...xD

Cilantro.

skado Level 9 Jan 6, 2018

Most fish, black olives, anything "pickled" except for Kosher dill pickles which I actually love.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.