Agnostic.com

8 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reading the YouTube comments on this video is just very funny. Everything from offended Christians talking about blasphemy to people saying she sold her soul. It’s a pretty juicy video too with lots of biblical references.

Denker Level 7 July 16, 2018

Such a shame when grown ups get in a tizzy over a pretty song by a 15 year old. Maybe go to some racist rallies in London and see how the pointy end with adults demonstrating low tolerance makes them feel!

I think anything getting the xians in a tizzy is a good thing.

Nothing I like better than some Christans getting their panties in a bunch.

Just a slob like one of us, just a stranger on the bus. Think somebody got there first, Ariana, xtian whiners.

@5082gregory yep, it was

I find it hard to believe women would want one of their own to claim responsibility for this cluster-fuck.

I happen to think God is a man. A woman would have shut this shit down the minute she realized it had gone off the rails. God just keeps going... "I can fix it... I can fix it..."

I always thought, even as a preschooler, that the idea of god being male or female was ludicrous. Wouldn't a god be above such things?

You ever listen to The Crash Test Dummies song And God Shuffled His Feet?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:130590
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.