Agnostic.com

14 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jack says:
--

[] --
of course it is in code but if you read cat you will understand.

Rachel Maddow is on at 9. A must watch if you are interested in the trump investigation.

I think the shit has officially hit the fan. We can only hope.

I've heard that he's really 'upset' and crying about the blimp. Says it makes him feel 'unwelcome''. That's what we've been doing here in California since January 2017. he's only been here once and I think it was only for a few hours.

Wrytyr Level 7 July 15, 2018

So the Trump blimp is 'disrespectful.' Good. Having seen the way he's treated the Queen (our official head of state, even if she doesn't carry political power) I wish we'd made a million of the things. You can bet your life that he showed a lot more respect to Kim Jong-un. I suspect he'd treat any male head of state better. But being the ultimate misogynist that he is, and the Queen not being a guy, she gets to walk behind him, ignored, just like his wife.

When I saw baby Trump.I thought it would be great to find my car in a parking lot...but no.more antennas to hold it anymore.

One of the best signs.

Brilliant!

It arrived on the overnight sleeper in Edinburgh this morning.

Coldo Level 8 July 14, 2018

Real dictators around the world probably thank Trump daily for taking all the attention away from the horrible shit they do in their own countries.

Thank you London and all of you wonderful UK ers for letting him know what you think of him. Could we buy the balloon from you? He is such an embarrassment. If we do not have a blue wave in November I really need to think seriously about leaving this country. Please believe that a majority of people in this country do not consider him our president.

I wonder if they are planning a US tour ???

Buddha Level 8 July 14, 2018

I predict lots of "Trump Balloon" costumes at Halloween this year.

Aushra Level 6 July 14, 2018

All those people at his beckoning, just so he can feel good about hitting a ball. Drives up to the ball, would they let me do that? Just heard on the news that this is costing the locals $6,600,00.00. What else could they do with that. I could use it and many would be helped.

He owns a large luxury golf course here in Ireland too...you can imagine our feelings on this..???

Perhaps he could drive over all the greens, then the tracks could be left as obstacles.

@dalefvictor

Don't tempt me...?

@Hitchens your there? Fill the tracks with gas and light it up so he can see where he has been, in case he cannot remember. Just trying to help.

@dalefvictor No not there. I'm in Ireland..he is golfing in Scotland on his own golf course.

But he owns one here too In my Father's homeland of Co.Clare.

@Hitchens well your are closer than I. Keep the thought for when he shows up there.

@Hitchens Did you hear him claim that Ireland is part of the UK?? lol

@zblaze

Yes I did... I let that go...because ..why get upset when a maniac gets your name wrong? ??

@zblaze I have been in several conversations and the question of the moment is, "is trump really really stupid, or is he smart and has an agenda of some sort? Any thoughts.

@dalefvictor

I am struggling like most of the world to get to grips with what is going on in his convoluted and twisted mind... I believe him to be a text book definition of a Narcissistic personality..no question..as to his agenda... I think he makes it up as he goes along.. Hate of Obama and serious race issues are some of his targets..he is driven by hate and spite..
Wants to be adored...enraged that he is despised.

It is quite possible that the Prisident's brain is missing...???

@dalefvictor I think that Hitchens nailed it. I believe he is semi illiterate, with the reading capabilities of a fourth grader, and his inability to lie well, or cover those lies, shows just how stupid he is.

@zblaze

Didn't he get a mental competence check- up and an IQ test at some stage.??

I love that balloon.

Yea but it was too freekin small!!

@Hitchens and too few. the skies should be dark with them.

@hankster

Pilots everywhere may have a cold bead of sweat running down their brow at the bitter sweet thought of dodging those babies ??

@Hitchens once they're out of ammo perhaps.

@hankster

Lol ...visualising that now..he he..

@Hitchens imagine it with a big brown stain on the rear of the diaper......

@LucyLoohoo

I see the stain as far more likely to be found around it's mouth..don't you?

@Hitchens Well, now that you mention it....Or possibly the stain is WHITE around his mouth....and Putin is just slipping out the door?

@LucyLoohoo

Lol ..Yes Putin would like nothing more than to present a beautiful box to Trump when they meet...Trump will will grovel with, delight but ask is this a gift for Ivanka?...No Donald Putin will answer ..its a Pearl Necklace for you! ????

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:130622
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.