Agnostic.com

7 0

Should this site add a chat feature?

Some other social media type sites have chat and sometimes video chat features. Would you like to see @Admin add such a feature here?

• 6 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 6 votes
  • 13 votes
  • 12 votes
snytiger6 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like chat

I see no need for a separate chat forum.

Why? How many people do you think will really chat?

Most web sites that have chat features tend to have a "core" group of regulars who visit the chat room(s), and there are those who come and go too.

Most people have lives outside of the web, so on any site with a chat option the actual number of people who spend time chatting isn't that high relative to the membership. It may be different here because from the discussion boards people here seem to be a bit more intelligent and have more interesting thigns to say.

It would be nice to see who you are talking to. LOL

I think it would be nice to discuss ideas with people on here in real time if we're online at the same time anyway. Not just via comments and direct messages which seem to have a delay in notifying the recipient.

Possibly make a Discord server for those who would like to have a open style chat room or even voice chat here and there.

I'm logged into Disc 24/7 on my phone and also when i'm on my PC.

I already seem to spend at lest three hours each time I log on here... This, text and video chat, might make me want to spend even more time here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13251
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.