Agnostic.com

9 1

Potty talk

Toilet paper roll: over or under

jennifool629 4 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The original patent for a roll of TP shows it over. I prefer under, but then I'm a devils advocate type

Over is easier.

Always over! ?

On top of the tank.

Over is my preference. I change it now and then, just to give my brain and routine a little jolt but if I had to choose it would be over.

over

Over. About five years sgo, I was at a family get together and we ewere playing a trivia game. This question came up during the game. As it turned out the debate was divided along gender lines. All the females said one way, all the males the other. I can't remember who said which. I was surprised by the consistent division by gender on this question.

t1nick Level 8 July 18, 2018

I seem to remember seeing something about that before too and I thought most men said over and women said under but if the response here means anything both men and women are saying over with one or two exceptions. So I have no idea what that is suppose to mean. ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134143
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.