Agnostic.com

104 6

Very first concert you attended?

Dew25 7 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

104 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1974 Three Dog Night Champaign, IL.

Deb57 Level 8 July 19, 2018

ZZTop, Las Cruces NM... The last song it was a master piece of execution. The last few notes, the stage got filled out with fog. The drums kept on playing to the last second when the music stopped, the fog vanished and all three of them were gone....puff...the rapture. Unforgettable moment....

@Gyanez like they say in Goldberg's TV sitcom.... It was nineteen eighty something...

@Gyanez cool, I got some credits for my masters from NMSU

Classical - probably Barber of Seville when I was 10. Rock - World Series of Rock at Cleveland Stadium, 1973! AMAZING!

I think it was 1981 - The Rolling Stones Start Me Up Tour

When I was 16 in 1982, Journey. Opening act was Bryan Adams.

That was my second concert (of my own choosing) and the second time I saw Bryan Adams.

It would have to be Al Green in England, 1974. Amazing. So long ago 😀

I honestly don't recall. My mother dragged me to so many as a kid, I don't know which one was first. I saw Helen Reddy, Charlie Pride, Mel Tillis, and Frankee Vallee and the Four Seasons. That last one, I think, was the last one I let her take me to. The first concert I CHOSE to go to was Foreigner with Bryan Adams opening.

Fucking Motley Crue. Dr Feelgood tour, ugh... 😟 shhhh, don’t tell anyone

Bad Company around '75 along with Kansas before their breakout album.

godef Level 7 July 19, 2018

Steppenwolf 1969

Monsters of rock, rock festival 1984.

the Who in 82.

Slayer

Maynard Ferguson

I saw him in the 80s! Amazing! I even had one of his albums until I gave up my vinyl before moving to Germany. ?

You had good taste

@Mitch07102 you don't know the half of it. 😉

Rush, Grace Under Pressure tour.

Billy Joel. I found my ticket stub a few weeks ago.

Foreigner '81 at The Forum.

I think that was the same tour I saw them on. ?

Told my parents I was staying at my friends for the weekend... we drove from Winnipeg to Minneapolis to see New Order in 1987.They were so strung out, they could barely perform.

Ignoring the christian rock bands, my first concert was Metallica in Alrlington, 2017. They are my favorite band and I’m really glad I saw them. There was so much energy and I became fast friends with those sitting near me. !m! Yeah !m!

David Cassidy. I was 10.

Woodstock!

With parents, I'm assuming?

well that would be the one to go to if you got the chance to go to any i think

@Deb57 Yup! Nine years old. I thought it was the biggest Indian Pow wow I had ever seen.

America in early '73 on the Homecoming tour.

Uriah Heep in the early 70's.

Rage Against the Machine, Evil Empire Tour, September 1997, Irvine, CA
I was 16 years old.

As a child: Jacksons reunion tour.
First REAL concert: Bon Jovi opened for Ratt
FIrst real fun concert: Metallica opened for Ozzy, right before Cliff died.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.