Agnostic.com

23 3

What kind of animal would you be?

I believe it was Baba Wahwah who was infamous not only for making interviewees weepy, but for asking them, "If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?"

Prior to posting this, I thought a little bit about how I'd answer that particular question, and here's what I came up with: I'd be a skunk because if you rile me up, I can be depended upon to make a stink! What's your answer?

RobLawrence 7 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I changed my mind. I want to be a male peacock spider so I can have a large, flashy booty and really cool dance moves 🙂

@JustLynnie No, I've been following Jurgen Otto

Some might say I'm a cougar. Don't ask.

Bottlenose Dolphin--playful, intelligent, and utterly at home in the sea.

Hope you like sashimi!

@Carin I freakin' LOVE sashimi!

cuttlefish or octopus.

Lukian Level 8 July 19, 2018

@RobLawrence hey who would not want to have 8 arms and a brain for each.

Don't they tend to be very short lived? I guess it doesn't feel short to them though.

@Carin yep that's a downside. Some scientists have speculated that if octopi had the same lifespan as humans they would probably rule the earth. They are a very clever and curious animal.

Uh, I am an animal... so is everyone else

@RobLawrence dude...

A platypus, just to see the look on people's faces when they see me for the first time.

Well-fed housecat. You get to sleep all you want and you're still considered cute if you get fat.

A dog to a great family like mine. Hugs..treats and unconditionalal luv!❤❤❤

Rose2U Level 7 July 19, 2018

Happy to remain the animal i was born to be, thank you. LLOL

A dolphin, a mammal, because swimming and playing with lots of friends sounds fun. 70% of this planet is water.

A Rabbit...?

@RobLawrence

Indeed.

It isn't for access to carrots.

@RobLawrence

I would agree with him too If I were you..he is armed and scary..?

I have wolfish tendancies and I like to think I'd be a wolf, but my current state I'm more like a decrepit pug

A springer spaniel because they are both dopey and clever at the same time and can get away with making a lot of noise!

@RobLawrence yes, that's my owners problem and I would love it si?

Wolverine. They don't take shit from any animal. They've been known to attack polar bears.

Stud Gelishikli Akhal teke, owned by a rich loving owner of course ??

Qualia Level 8 July 19, 2018

Does Godzilla count?

@RobLawrence Yay!!!!

A crow would be anonymous

Now I'm not admitting that I would want to be a kangaroo, but this would certainly come in handy at an orgy or if I were multi-amorous. (You see I'm a practical sort of person)

@RobLawrence Well there's that I spose but if you had looked at the meme yu would see that kangaroos have three vaginas (male kangaroo penises are divided into two) I was thinking that being a contortionist I could have sex with three men at once. (ok I lied about being a contortionist)

I am an animal - one with opposable thumbs. Failing my current incarnation, something innately annoying and tough, like a cockroach.

@Alvinsmama That would probably help me at work 😉

A moose

Inland taipan

weeman Level 7 July 19, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.