Agnostic.com

11 6

LINK Rick Wiles: Rachel Maddow Sent the Signal for Liberals to Decapitate the Trumps – Friendly Atheist

Let he who isn’t a heavily paranoid praying for the end times cast the first stone.

NerdyOkieDude 7 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, that Rachel. Actually, I just got this image, like in a Chinese Revolutionary poster, with Rachel Maddow , her decapitating sword raised high , leading throngs of lefty degenerates over the gates to the White House.

Sorry Pedro. I was counting myself as a "lefty degenerate". I was making an attempt at sarcasm.

I...can barely process this as real. Like this sounds exactly like an article from the Onion, and it's not and...the lack of satire is hurting my head.

What madness has befallen my countrymen so that this level of nonsense is being taken seriously by anyone at all? Was there some endemic mass shared psychotic episode that put everyone in a fugue state?

I mean the answer really is a system-level enforcement of divisive social philosophy manipulation by the corporate-allied ruling class through intentional scarcity of economic resources by way of outsourcing and market manipulation, toxic nationalist rhetoric, and utter unwillingness to compromise on any issue at all to any degree for any reason.

America is not designed to be an all or nothing culture. It's SUPPOSED to be heterogenous and built around the idea of compromise and a reasonable balance of federal oversight and individual state political autonomy within the federal framework. Strength and unity through the celebration and integration of our differences under the common banner of forming a better, stronger, dynamically adaptive society.

But no. It's the build-up to the 1920s all over again. Titans of industry raping the nation to fatten their coffers, large chunks of the population engaging in hedonistic pursuits to drown out the collective pained shrieks of our fellow beings, paralyzed by the fear of confronting an immensely powerful system which is broken and has shielded its dysfunction from repair so well as to be nigh irreparable as the inertia of the machine drives it blindly forward towards its inevitable collapse.

Great Depression 2.0: coming to a nation near you, some inconvenient October Tuesday, 2029.

World War 3: Coming TBA 2037.

Ahem. Got a little carried away there. But I stand by it.

/rant

Another day in paradise: wacko Christian goes on hair-raising fund-raiser.

Yes, the bible thumping wing nut should fear being decapitated by Rachel Maddow's lesbian guillotine thighs. ???

We have to go with crucifixion. We stick them up in front of a Papa John's and Hobby Lobby.

Wiles is an evil, lying demagogue.

Decapitation seems a bit harsh... but not by much.

I’m going to guess that whatever organization that allowed this show to air originally would not allow them to use the word true spelled correctly. Someone realized what a load of absolute bullshit was spewing out of this mooks pie hole and didn’t want to confuse anyone.

Great jumpin' jeebus!!!
His supporters are no different than he is. They accuse "the other side" of
the crimes they have committed, committing now, or planning to commit in
the near future.
They intend to do the things they're already blaming the other side for.

The thing is that it's not just those on the "left" who have no intention of allowing
45 to sell us out to anyone.

Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.
Right wing radio and Fox news are always doing this.

Another wing nut where is your country getting them all just now

weeman Level 7 July 19, 2018

They've always been here, but they're just now starting to crawl out from under their rocks.

@tnorman1236 jeez well good luck i think you all might need it πŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135022
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.