Agnostic.com

41 1

If you could travel anywhere for free right now where would you go?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Walk the streets of Northampton that elected Charles Bradlaugh 5 times jailed for refusing to swear to gawd AND QUEEN our British Atheist hero

New Zealand

gearl Level 8 Jan 7, 2018

Sail around the coast of Croatia, Portugal, Spain and France. South Korea and Vietnam. The whole of South America, Cuba, Mexico, St Maarten. Tahiti, Mauritius and the Seychelles. Namibia, South Africa. Hong Kong, China, The Philippines, India, Sri Lanka
Basically everywhere.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 7, 2018

I would add Bora Bora Tasmania Anatolia. Nice list you have there.

@azzow2 Very true. BoraBora (Tahiti)

Ireland,hands down.

Round the world cruise. I've been to a number of countries around the world and been on a number of cruises. I'd love to combine the two.

Belize, Honduras, and Paris... Not all in that order 🙂

vietnam / cambodia

Honestly, given the temps in Wisconsin recently, anywhere warm, progressively minded, and with decent nightlife.

Dankil depression Ethiopia

Ewket Level 4 Jan 7, 2018

Probably Iceland.
Go figure. 🙂

Round trip?
The past, to educate my younger self what my older self knows (especially about relationships). With an almanac in tow!
Lol

Auchenbrech Scotland.

Machu Picchu is at the top of my bucket list.

London, England. They speak English there.

The moon! Australia would be a fun Earthly place to go.

Salem, Oregon...but I would have to have one more caveat...someone to watch the homestead and me mums while I was gone...so I can get my back piece done...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.