Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Trump Only Has One Scandal - The Atlantic

There are not many Trump scandals. There is one Trump scandal. Singular: the corruption of the American government by the president and his associates, who are using their official power for personal and financial gain rather than for the welfare of the American people, and their attempts to shield that corruption from political consequences, public scrutiny, or legal accountability.

bobhoff59 7 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

no, there is another, and that is the subjugation of american interests to those of a hostile foreign power. that may be related to the scandal you've named, but it isn't the same scandal. so there are at least two.

g

Donald Trump runs his administration as a doppelgänger of Vladimir Putin’s criminal government.He has been Putin’s conduit for laundering since the mid 1980’s.

Shared on FB.

I'm exhausted by this president. I've lost any hope that there were good republicans. Every day that they stay in power is a crime and I feel helpless to do anything about it. I'm volunteering for my local democratic politician. My first day is this Sunday. I'm disappointed that more Americans are not getting involved. I can not abide the people who will not do anything to fix the very crap they bitch about. I'm not happy with the way that the Democrats have passively sat by and said very little. Only one of two individuals have said anything that expresses the level of outrage that they should feel, that we all should feel.

Thanks, Josh! I'm in total agreement!

Yes, we all must do more because this nightmare needs to end. I just hope Mike "christian sharia law" Pence doesn't ascend.

Yep, and many still refuse to understand and accept this as reality or fact or truth.

He is a traitor to everything that I believe the USA stand for.

Doesn’t every conservative politician do this? I vaguely remember some stuff about Dick Cheney and Halliburton.

Denker Level 7 July 20, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.