Agnostic.com

59 10

Brunettes or blondes?

Who says blondes have more fun?! (I, of course, am biased πŸ˜‰ )

*And other choices, I'm not trying to leave anyone out πŸ˜‰

• 49 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 35 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 2 votes
pepperjones 8 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like blondes; golden retrievers win hands down over Scottish Terriers any day for me.

@yogafan108 Yes, gorgeous! Although I have two dogs and neither is a retriever - you can’t choose who you fall in love with ?

My hair is pink and it's pretty fun

GwenC Level 7 July 21, 2018

I am a fan of a less conventional hair color

@Phin life is too short for boring hair

I'll answer redhead because l have a weakness, but in general I'm not that picky on hair color. I'm far more interested in the gray matter underneath.

If there's not at least a touch of grey, I won't look twice. I'm finding myself more attracted to men than boys these days. And even so, I'm only window shopping.

As long as conversations is stimulating you could be a skeleton.

Mokvon Level 8 July 21, 2018

??

Really? A preference? I choose intellectual, regardless of hair color. I'd prefer the hair to be real.

Redheads have always been an insane turn on for me. But I normally tend to date brunettes.

Any color with a nice personality......... and a pulse

Jessica Chastain. We're done here.

I had chemo last year and lost all my hair, so I'm just grateful it grew back, screw the color!

Hair color, length or absence isn't even in the equation!

Personally, humor, kindness and intelligence is what matters!

My favourite are Bondes & Brunettes...

Blondes Mon to Thurs
Brunettes Fri to Sun

Very busy I am...

I'm fine with any color, although l wouldn't care for plaid.

I prefer black, and brunette more prior to getting to know them, but blond, and red heads can be pretty appealing at times too, depending on the overall look they have going on.

I’ve dated women of almost every hair color but most have been natural brunettes. So I guess that counts?

Not particular to any one color.
Depends on the person, not their hair (or lack of it).

I've done nearly every color under the sun to my own hair.
Now, it's white, and that's how it's staying.

I really don’t know. Brunette probably. But depends more on the overall look. Funky colors...I’ve found a streak of color to be quite sexy, less so when it’s the whole hair that’s been done.

antman Level 7 July 21, 2018

I voted silver fox but I’m also a sucker for bald.

I like brunettes but find salt and pepper attractive. Lately even bald which was never my type.

Rose2U Level 7 July 21, 2018

Black or brown or gray.

@Donotbelieve I especially like steel colored if you know what I mean. On an elegant, refined woman....oh my. HAF.

@Donotbelieve That would be me, sans the beard. Melt away........

I am a sucker for brunettes with brown eyes.

I have heard it said that blondes have more fun, brunettes ARE more fun, and redheads are just trouble. That said, it depends on my mood.

Meep70 Level 7 July 21, 2018

I'm much more interested in what's in someones head than what's on it.

(That said I do have a slight preference for long dark hair.)

Strabo Level 6 July 21, 2018

Always had weakness for red heads

I have had blonde, red and brunette hair color In my experience, men were much more attracted to blondes..redheads next.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135916
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.