Agnostic.com

59 10

Brunettes or blondes?

Who says blondes have more fun?! (I, of course, am biased 😉 )

*And other choices, I'm not trying to leave anyone out 😉

• 49 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 35 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 2 votes
pepperjones 8 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (51 - 59)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your hair color has no bearing about how much fun you have. What is fun for one person is not so for another.

@minhmeister Oh, if we only had those monkeys.

Redheads are fiery!

Gingers rule the world! 😉

Redheads turn my head, but it's really about the brunettes.

☝️ this

Blondes for some reason. I have no idea why though.

I personally prefer long dark or short dark hair, but as far as fun goes that goes also with Attitude and personality, brains to myself is a big turn on in women

Hair colour?! I'm so desperate................lol

Can't pick one, all colours are good 🙂

ipdg77 Level 8 July 21, 2018

Just a matter of personal taste and personal experiences. Never heard that the color of someone's hair determines his character. I'm not a big believer in the signs of the Zodiac, but I believe that more than the color of the hair. But, I believe in preconception. So, the color of the hair is an easy label to hang to a person.

Gert Level 7 July 27, 2018

@pepperjones Might me, but it's just a small step beyond, isn't it. Reds are hot, browns are lovable, blonds are arrogant, grey are wise, pepper-and-salts are distinguished, blacks are distant, just to mention a few types I heard through the years. I personally love the flaming light-chesnut-red, but that is just a personal taste of color. But, anyway ………… there must be a reason why people color their hair in a different color than their own.

It's hair don't care; it is the person under the mop that matters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135916
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.