Agnostic.com

11 7

LINK Trump wants suspensions for NFL players who kneel during anthem

It absolutely boggles my mind that people still support this asshat. He bad mouths the US to Putin and has the nerve to rant about NFL players kneeling and it being disrespectful. I've reached the point where I think someone needs to just pop a cap in him and put us all out of his misery. This guy is the poster boy for toxic.

Crimson67 8 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welp, I guess the 1st Amendment is getting cancelled.

dokala Level 7 July 27, 2018

He loves Putin style. For him there is no right to expose opinion except his own.

Gert Level 7 July 27, 2018

the imposter boy.

Just another distraction. THESE men MUST be TRAITORS.....while he tramples all over the Constitution ... with GUSTO!

In the immortal words of Robert De Niro f**k Trump!

In the figurative sense, of course. My idea of HELL would be seeing that awful face/body sweating over mine!

@LucyLoohoo
Of course

I'm not really a big football fan but I'm with the players on this one.

All of this is extremely surreal.

He would be better off trying to run the government on weekends instead of playing golf.

Marine Level 8 July 21, 2018

Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when we need him?

Come on Donald I dare you to use the word traitor.

Salo Level 7 July 21, 2018

We've had, and do have, some high profile politicians in the UK who are just an embarrassment but Trump is at, or near, the all time world No1.

ipdg77 Level 8 July 21, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136157
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.