Agnostic.com

7 8

I love being Agnostic. Everything is better.

Atheist_chick 5 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's nothing wrong with that position.

🙂

Thank you 🙂

you're welcome

yay, everything is better and more free. Enjoy life 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Jan 8, 2018

Thank you 🙂

Not for me. My pool of potential mates is incredibly small because I don't want children. Being an agnostic atheist has just made things even worse for me. I wish I could have just stayed a believer to give me a little bit of a chance.

@pfreddie62 Don't get me wrong, I hope I find someone. But it is a fact that being an atheist (and consequently not wanting to date someone who isn't) has reduced my pool of potential mates even more than it already was and I wish that wasn't so.

Okay. That's your choice.

@Agnostic_chick It's not, actually.

I use to lay in bed as a child... and wonder what came before "god" since mother was the religious one.
All I could picture was a roll-up window shade going flipflipflipflipflip... or like the end of a movie reel...

She use to pay me $1 to go on Sundays... eventually went up to confess or whatever it was... Preacher asked why I came forward... said to get my mom to stop bothering me... afterwards he told her I wasn't ready and that was that... no more Sundays for me (grade school may be 5th 6th grade or so.)

Thank you 🙂

It's pretty cool huh?

Yes it is!!!! Thank you 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.