Agnostic.com

3 2

When I hear people complaining about a politician, I often wonder if they put as much effort into trying to help find a rational solution as they did complaining and protesting. Where would we be then? They impeached the second worst president in history and he still held office. What is impeaching Trump going to prove the next in line is an ultra conservative and he is impeached Paul Ryan steps up. I hear people complaining about Social Security cutbacks. Do people actually think congress would approve this? The congress is comprised of people regardless of their political affiliation. The people in those positions have families they have parents and grandparents family members that are ill or hurt that rely on those earned government help pay checks. The Congress and Senate would not vote to hurt their own families.

azzow2 9 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are saying... why kill Escobar, then El Chapo toke over and we arrest him and next in line take over. Why arrest Al Capone.... Frank Nitti took over. I want everyone that should be out of business out of business. Same with crooked, impeachable politicians is not going to be my duty to keep them in office... nah. Let the next one come and take office. Don't be afraid of success because you are then looking to fail.

The majority of them are all millionaires and their allegiance is to the corporations who donate to keep them in power. Their families do not rely on their social security check for a living.

They did with taking away the required mandate for Obamacare, not funding the CHIP Program, and now Paul Ryan wants to fuck with my personal safety net as a cancer survivor-Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. By the way Obamacare saved my life.

Just saying impeaching the president is not going to solve the problem. I know about your recovery had read that in earlier post.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13683
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.