Agnostic.com

6 1

What concerts have you been to and which one was the best?

What concerts have you been to? can you remember your first and which one was the best?

For me the first concert I went to was New Kids on the block, In Jan 92, Crowded House, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Michael Jackson x2, Janet Jackson, U2, Adam Lambert and Queen, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden, and most recently miss trouble maker herself kiwi girl Lorde.
The best and most memorable was Michael Jackson, the first concert of his I was at the very front and one of my best memories.

I will always regret missing David Bowie when when he was here last.

Sacha 7 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs. It does not get any better than Wooly Bully.

Jan 2016 Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour, Atlanta Ga. My ex-wife was taking my 2 girls to the concert plus hotel stay. She lives in Memphis TN, There was a storm somewhere in the route and she opted not to go. So another daughter couldn't go either because of work meetings so I was faced with driving my daughter from Jacksonville FL to Atlanta and watch the Queen of Disco staying overnight for Free. Hell Yeah. Couldn't happen to a better guy and great seats too.

My first concerts were in 92, Iron maiden then Metallica a few weeks after that, we certainly have things in common musically, I like your tastes ive seen most hard rock metal acts in the past 25 and a half years

Way too many to list. The best was definitely Jeff Buckley at the Palomar Theater in north county San Diego. He walked right next to me on the sidewalk and I was too shy to speak to him. He was dead a few years later. One of the greatest musical losses of our time,

Smashing Pumpkins, Evanescence, Metallica, Creed, Green Day, Tool, Korn, 3 Doors Down, Shine Down, and Pear Jam. I can't recall my first, but Smashing Pumpkins was the best.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 8, 2018

I would love to see Metallica! I wait patiently for their tour to head down here at some point.

Love seeing whitey Morgan and the 78’s at Dante’s in Portland. Back stage at the willie Nelson concert at the gorge in George was pretty cool took my son to see Black Sabbath when he was 14. Now he’s huge into guitar. First concert was faith no more opened up for billy idol at the key arena back in 91-92? It was Halloween night and pretty awesome show!!

Nothing like a bit of Willie Nelson every now and then

It was pretty cool. My brother n law was in charge of the power a the concert place down the road from me. He got me up on stage during the show. Pretty pretty pretty cool. @Sacha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.