Agnostic.com

28 3

Praying with others??

In situations where there is prayer going on whether it be a family event or a social situation, what do you do? Do you place you head down and go along with the crowd or do you look around at all the people praying to God for some type of outcome? Personally, it is the latter for me.

Jjones 4 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I typically just stand/sit quietly..don't close my eyes, bow my head OR look around out of respect for their beliefs just like I expect respect for mine.

Can't think of any situation on why would I had to be there to begin with....... I have never run into prayers in bars or any sorts of social/night life

I look around and smile at the morons with their heads bowed. Usually one or two are doing the same, looking at me and smiling.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.