Agnostic.com

27 3

Gamers– where you at?

Gaming was my first love, and I'm wondering who else enjoys basking in the glory of crushing your AI or human counterparts?

Poll question: what is your favorite genre?

• 14 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 26 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 2 votes
BlackSG24 4 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Big Civ Fan back to Civ the original, play some rpg, a couple MMO, MoO 1 & 2, 3 horrible. I go back to chess at age 4 in the 60's, tabletop is more desirable but harder to get these days

No vote, I was a gamer as late as 20 years ago? So I am staying with my son and looking for a place and his girlfriend tells me, by the way they both gamers, he was/is into semi-pro leagues. Anyways she tells me he plays this Farmer game and I go into his backyard, the patio, the garden, even the game of thrones tree destroyed everything unkept!!!! And he playing a farmer game? Are you kidding me?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.