Agnostic.com

5 2

SpaceX & Zuma

Anyone else curious about this SpaceX launching of the secret Zuma mission?

Sadoi 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They've sent up loads of classified satellites, why so much interest in this particular one?

This is true, and Im not so sure, but I keep reading all sorts of minutia regarding the particular secrecy of this mission in general, hence I am mostly curious.

@Sadoi It's because it's got a cool name!! lol

@Zoidburg haha So you think thats the "magic" going on with it, eh? I think they have stashed all manner of fantastical, mythical earthling beasts aboard like... unicorns, pegasus, leprachauns, Nessie, bigfoot, et al aboard and they are sending them to mars to colonize! Hell, if flatearthers can believe their bullshit, then why can't i believe Zuma is sending bullshit into space, right? lol And they are ALL going with Cases of ZIMA! Woo hoo! Party on the mythical beast planet!!

@Sadoi Hang on, hang on, the rocket isn't ready, yet!!!

@Zoidburg I have time to wait! 😉 If you build it, she will come! haha

@Sadoi *cum 😉 Funnily enough my mate quoted that to me the other day about something completely different! lol

@Zoidburg ooh kismet! haha its a sign! you are meant to watch that HORRIBLE fucking movie! haha

@Sadoi I can't designate that amount of time to good films, let alone shit ones! lol

@Zoidburg haha well I came argue you on that one because I'm with you on it!! ????

Yes, I am dubious, let's pretend it is not there?

What Zuma? Zuma what? Isn't that a popular clear alcoholic beverage popular in the late 90s? hahahah (RE: zima)

Yes but they're not spilling the beans.

Yah, I am noticing this. I am an avid, daily reader of all things space related. I was going through scientific america, nasa files, etc etc hunting info on Zuma since I continue to hear all this "secret mission" stuff. I know this isn't a new thing, to keep us in the dark via space missions, but for some reason, it seems with this particular mission, the news is going nuts. It piqued my interest so I started snooping around and thus far, Nada! I can't find jack ninny crap about it. THAT, in and of itself, makes me more curious! I think we need a secret space mission that sends Trump and Pence into deep space for an unknown number of years. Now THATS something i could stand behind! We can name it the Zippy Mission (since both pence and trump are about as together as Zippy the Clown)! Or at least that is how i feel about the matter. 🙂

And then those space satellites turn into bandwidth sold to companies and your cell phone, cable and internet rates will go up. That's the "secret" in the mission.

Sir, I think you Just Hit the Nail on the Head! Yeah, money is most likely than not, somewhere buried in all this secrecy bullshit, i suspect. Its ALWAYS about money, or power, or war, or... any other myriad of crap that really destroys our world rather than building it up. Money. The Root of ALL evil. Actually, i think that would be Power. Power is the root of all evil.

@Sadoi I used to work for communications in the military. The military satellites will lease spare bandwidth to commercial comms and that was before the boom of cell phones. You can also embed secure signals in a commercial transmission. I don't want to discuss everything I know in the open since I had been debriefed. One day I will tell you.my friend. Money, money.

@GipsyOfNewSpain oh la la! top secret, you say? Hmm ... yes, i can see money is behind it. Root of ALL things evil! 😉

Not really. It's just another spy satellite. Loved watching it live, though. Can't wait for Falcon Heavy later this month sending Musk's Tesla into Mars orbit. I wanna see a nuke level bang, but then I don't as that will set it all back years!

I watched it too!! I am ALWAYS excited by mission launches. You know, as a child, I wanted to be an Astronaut. It was all I wanted and i had the intelligence to do so. I used to go to space camp every summer since I was a kid, but I was born with a heart condition known as Atrial Septal Defect, in my case, 6 holes in my heart, so I knew I would never be able to travel into space because my heart would simply split. 😟 Still, I am obsessed with it. When I die, I want to pay to have my body launched into space! haha! I Love Elon Musk! He is... suuuch a badass! Im secretly in love with Elon Musk and I am secretly in love with a corpse, Tesla! Have you SEEN this show that I recently came across regarding a conspiracy with Tesla's death and allll of his experiements and secret projects? It was fascinating! All based around recent documents regarding Tesla that were kept classified. I adore Tesla. Yeaah i will pass on the nuke though. Unless we just set it off on a different planet! lol! Observe from a distance... liiike... set the nuke off in the Kuipper Belt...? hahaha!

@Sadoi side note, instead of astronaut, now it is a Doctor I intend to become. 😉 If i can't go Macro (space) I might as well go Micro (human body innards)

@Sadoi Well I feel your pain! I was training to be an RAF fighter pilot before I broke my back in a car accident (L5 compression burst) and funnily enough it was when I was in hospital that I was thinking of taking up medicine instead, but after some lengthy chats with consultants I decided it wasn't for me, it's not nearly as glam as it sounds, it fascinates me, so I'll keep it as a hobby! Yeah Elon is my man crush, for sure, he's like a kid that does exactly what he wants, when he wants. He's doing an old school Drive-In at one of his Super Charger hubs, dunno if you saw. Didn't see that documentary, but I will look it up, for sure! Something tells me Musk will be gone long before you, however, so you might have to pre-pay if you want to ask personally! It's probably something he'd reply to on Twitter! I'm into rocketry, maybe one day I'll build my own, you can come up with me! 😉 lol.

@Zoidburg Yikes! I cringed when i read L5! Yikes buddy! Im sorry to read this. Elon is my crush too! haha!! Hey, lets twitter Elon and ask him he he wants to go on a Tri-date! haha! I don't do twitter though. I tried, but the reality was, it never interested me, I am too long winded when I have something to say and I hated how it dumbs everything down with abbreviations. I Cannot Be Liiimiiited! haha! So you considered medicine eh? Well, i started in the 90s and i dropped out almost at the end. I then worked in Antiques, my side business since the early 90s, at the time, and threw myself fully into my business. It flourished and was lucrative for well over a decade, but when the economy began to take a hit in the late 2000's, my business did as well. I finally was forced to close up shop in 2009/2010 due to the IRS and their bullshittery. I then went back into soft sciences and decided I was finally ready to work toward my PhD, but I didnt want to do it the way i did in the 90s when I went mostly on student loans. I knew I needed to work my way through so I decided to go into nursing and to work my way up. Currently I am in nursing school. I will have my RN in about one year. I am to LPN atm. From there, I will make enough money to support my children (single mom here) and to pay a chunk of med school off as I go. Some say its too late once you choose a career, you arent "supposed" to be allowed to turn and say, "you know, maybe I want to rethink this and try a different avenue?" I am Just that Girl who says Fuck the Rules! If i want to do something, age and time have zero influence on my drive nor my determination. Its NEVER too late to teach an old dog new tricks. 😉 If i want to switch my career up 30 times in my lifetime, if I do the work to achieve it, who can rain on my parade, right? So now, im pushing toward my PhD in Obstetrics. I was in the field of psychology/psychiatry, but... im done with that now. Its time for New Pastures! I LOVE and am EXCITED by challenges and expanding my mind even though most people would feel opposite. I find a challenge something invigorating and that is why i am undaunted by anything once I set my mind to it. 🙂 You build a Rocket, I will SURELY Accompany you... after I get that New Heart! hahaha! Unless our plan is a suicide pact in space??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.