Agnostic.com

12 2

Have you ever taken the "Bird" Test? Its pretty accurate and does help to figure out folks.
There are four main birds type for this self assessment test:

Dove – peaceful and friendly.
Owl – wise and logical.
Peacock – showy and optimistic.
Eagle – bold and decisive.

:Here is the link:

[richardstep.com]

Let me know what your bird is? Then, I'll share mine. It could be fun to learn different personality types. I bet you will recognize some after you read about it.

JustLuAnn 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting, tho I'm not sure how accurate. For the record, tho...Peacock - 45%, Eagle - 25%, Owl - 20%, Dove - 10%.

This says that I'm an owl, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case. For proof I point to my grades in math and science.

Interesting. Only one other Peacock. Mostly owls and eagles, it seems.

35 percent peacock, 30 percent dove

I'm glad it said mathematically minded, not mathematically inclined. Owl (30%)

Guess you don't know much of birds.... or of humans? Think crows, hawks, vultures, penguins, chickens, there are many other classes of us... here and there. I am a hawk myself. eagle will never fits me.

35% Eagle, 35% Peacock,15% Dove, 15% Owl.

I think a Pelican would be a better description: big mouth, good appetite, fat body, two webbed feet.

Apparently I’m an owl.
Maybe I should change my name to Gufovicolo?

Well it said I'm al Owl 35% but I also scored 35% on the Dove. 20% Peacock and 10% Eagle. That was fun, but I don't put a lot of stock in these kind of tests.

That was interesting. 40% Eagle, 35% Dove, 20% Owl, 5% Peacock, which I'll take. I do have nice feathers. 😉

Dove here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.