Agnostic.com

9 5

Question -
Most people I know in this community are very intelligent and creative. Do you think we would enjoy having a category for arts & hobbies, so we can all share in each other's endeavors?

DerekD 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes

I love art.

Great idea.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 9, 2018

I think the more categorys the better my friend . Id like to talk to everyone here not just about atheistcic related stuff but other things as well that arent related . I just want to communicate with other atheist period 🙂

Another yes vote. Maybe have some kind of distinction to separate the freethinking-themed material from the other-themed stuff? And then additional categories for poetry, creative writing, visual arts, etc. Depending on need--might need to poll it first. Not sure how many folks each write, draw, craft, etc. Maybe there's not enough need for so many categories.

My takeaway:. If there's a lot of creative writing (e.g.) to look at, I want to be able to jump to the folder that is devoted to freethinking-themed stuff exclusively. And then go and look at everything else.

Great idea! Many talented folks among us, not me, but others! 😉

I think that's a good idea. It might be nice to showcase our talents and skills, request feedback, etc.

Good idea-send a note to Admn.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13891
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.