Agnostic.com

8 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry my first month salary goes to mighty lord Janus, god of new beginnings. All hail the two-face god Janus! Start hailing, you jerkwads.

On a serious note it wouldnt be a bad idea to consider starting the new year with a charity donation. Not to this horrible person of course, to a real charity.

OMG! The GREED is beyond belief. This should be stopped and made illegal. There are people, elderly, ill and ill-informed, desperate, uneducated, easily persuaded who will be taken advantage of. Yup, scammers are swarming under Trump.

I saw that post on Facebook. It is a con and against the law. She has been turned in on FB. I find it surprising that Huff Post would publish her. I have no fear of religion, Satan, false gods, witches ghosts. This woman is a televangelists. My family watches them all.

I find it amazing that anyone takes Paula White seriously. She is a greedy charlatan and con artist. She and her husband used their demagoguery to create a huge church in Tampa, Florida. But she wanted more power and wealth, so she left her husband and her church in Tampa simply because she wanted more. Without her skilled demagoguery, the Tampa church failed and her congregation of believers were left out in the cold.

So, her latest ploy is just another reach to serve her greed..

I made the wrong career choice!

I'm guessing her flock will be reaping hunger, shut off utilities, evictions, repossessions, and bad credit scores.

How do people fall for this crap?

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 9, 2018

Please, you may not like DT but to start this type of thread is senseless.

@IndySent one thing is to disapprove and another quite different is to say she is asking for our salary or god will be mad. OK?

@DUCHESSA I'm confused about your reply to IndySent. Did you read the article? Because that's exactly what she is saying. Give 1 whole months salary to her church or you will face the consequences from god if you don't. Even though you earn your money, it still belongs to god, so basically " Pony up the dough" She said she gives up 1 months salary so you should to. It's her church so she's really not donating shit, only taking money from gullible people who don't want god to be mad at them. The kicker - Don't worry about giving her your money and not being able to pay your bills because hey, God will Provide!

@IndySent My point exactly; only an idiot says that and a person -more idiot that her- will believe her words.

Sure ! I'll get right on it. Empty my bank account, and send it all to her ....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.