Agnostic.com

9 13

This .... ❤

BeeHappy 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wake up and think 'What time is it?' closely followed by 'I need a piss' then I'm grateful for coffee then all the above 🙂

I always ask myself on awakening "What is my name" then "what day is it" followed by "what time is it".
Just getting the first question correctly answered starts my day with a smile.????
I have an internet acquaintance who comes and goes as she has about 5 multiple personalities 4 of whom I do not know. Very sad.

Good thought. So many have so little of those things mentioned. So many people suffer in those regards and in many other ways too. This doesn't mean we should feel that our own problems or suffering don't matter or are necessarily trivial, but it's wise to try and get a perspective, and to appreciate the good things we do have.

Then the bills arrived in the mail... 😉

godef Level 7 Jan 9, 2018

Hahaha!

LOL!

You could be in jail for life and still say that. To me Life to be good means... tomorrow I am happily looking forward for the same set up when I wake up as it was today.

I'm grateful and thankful.

Thankful for the simple things in life.

Very true, we worry about our first world problems a bit much sometimes.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 9, 2018

Good for you ! 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13952
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.