Agnostic.com

59 6

Men, what is up with the fascination of a younger woman ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They're hot. What's up with women not wanting short, chubby, poor guys?

Not me. I prefer with wit, wisdom and confidence.

I can't imagine holding a conversation with anyone under the age of 33.

And I mean that on a social and physical level.

Most women my age are dead. I mean that literally and figuratively.

Thank you for the unexpected laugh !

Turkey Wrangler, Philosopher, Inventor, Author, Race Car Driver, Boot Scootin', Single, Fun loving, Swift of Foot, Slow of Wit, True of Heart, Teller of Tall Tales and Slayer of Evil Dragons. At Your Service.

If a trait is consistent across all time periods and across all cultures, it's most likely a product of evolution. Fortunately, that's not the only trait we spent the last four billion years building.

skado Level 9 Jan 10, 2018

They think their bodies will "rejuvenate". LOL

It's that feeling that they missed out on by being married at that age. There's so many old guys going to Thailand to rekindle an illusion of being young with a younger female. I am married and I'm getting older everyday. It feels great for me to relax with a memory. I don't wish to cruise the streets looking for fantasy.

Down here it is a sad reality seeing old men with young Filipino or Indonesian wives. Most end up being taken to the cleaners by them in the divorce courts. However many are treated like slaves. I find it disgusting.

@FrayedBear. Gee thats sad.

@BucketlistBob Sad but also a reflection on reality that many women have got out of marriages where they have realised that they are no longer made love too, simply there to keep the house clean and cook and after years of children wanting the same plus taxi service realise that they want time out for themselves. Frequently like Shirley Valentine they have better conversations with the kitchen or living room wall than their spouse so is it little wonder that they do not look for replacements. The now aging male has a very small market place however men in my experience, unless they are erectile dysfunctional from alcohol or health issues have sexual urges to an older age. Sadly if you grow up in a nation where a few dollars a day makes you a wealthy person the prospect of earning western wages or living the western lifestyle is very attractive. If uneducated the exchange of sex and the pleasing sight of youth is all that is for "sale".
Doesn't the same happen in N.America, particularly remoter places, with replacement of original wives with 'trophies' from poorer countries?

Same fascination as older women have with younger men....

LOL, tragic.

I don't know. Possibly a survival of the species thing where younger fertile women are more desirable for breeding. I'm only 33 so I can't comment too far. I'm not generally attracted to anyone under 25.

It's a physical thing

I would like to meet someone younger to have more kids, but maturity becomes a factor. I dated a girl ten years younger than me when I was 35 and it didn't go well. She was just incredibly immature. It was fun until it got to the time to decide if it could be serious. Hopefully, I'll find the right combo.

It's all relative. From my perspective, you are the younger women.

Are you asking men about their fascination with younger women? Or what men think fascinates a younger woman?

I have always been more attracted to a persons vitality and ability to still feel wonder. People in my age bracket, let's say 35 and up, tend to have this 'welp, this is it' mentality, and seem so perfectly content to call it a life and settle into a drab, day to day grind. I have always dated younger (sometimes significantly younger) women mostly because they have matched my desire to experience new things.

I find younger women to have a more positive attitude and they're less demanding than their seniors.

Most men are visual, it has to be looking with interest at a woman's face and body. I don't think I could date a woman younger than 40 no matter how good looking they are.

I have been the opposite for quite some time. I tend to date younger men, mainly because the area where I have come to reside is limited by way of men my age whom I have an iota in common with. Most of the men my age in this town are devoutly religious. As an agnostic, I cannot relate and there is no way I could consider anything of that nature for a date and especially not long term. Hence, I tended to date younger men. The biggest age difference I had was well over a decade. (chuckle) We are talking, much younger men. I was able to tolerate them easier than men my age. I think, at this point, though, I realize dating much younger men is an issue in and of itself because unlike the man my age dilemma, younger men frankly cannot figure out how to meet me half way. At this stage in my life, I am seeking something more even. I want my mate to Be Able to meet me halfway, and with the age range I have been dealing with, it isnt that they were "Bad mates," more so it was that they were "too young" of mates. It was no fault of there own. Simply put, they didn't fully know How to tend to and to keep happy a woman of my age and experience. So, it would now appear I am turning to The Internet in the hopes of finding someone likeminded enough to, possibly, slowly, make a go at something. If not, ah well, its been fun swimming in a bigger pond, no doubt. 😉

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 16, 2018

Mostly ownership and power , I would think . That way you can hopefully pass on your genes .

I appreciate older women as well. BUT I have to ask: what's up with women's fascination with younger men? Personally I know I have zero chance with younger women - which is only slightly lower than my chance with women my own age.

Lol.
FYI
IMO
• Physical limitations apart you are only as old or young as the lover held in your arms and legs wants you to be.

• When 32, I did what came naturally with a 72 year old widow after a delightful day of sightseeing, dinner, good music and conversation the same as if she had been 32.

I agree with other posters that this is a biological imperative to perpetuate the species. It is natural to be attracted to whatever floats your boat whatever the age.

I've dated both older and younger. More than a 10 year age difference has never worked for me. I prefer a few to five years younger but it is all about the chemistry and fit.

Why would a mature guy want a younger lady , mature woman are for more interesting and know what life is about.

She loves me.

I was just discussing why women tend to like younger men, the post are on this site. I for one, as a man, want women my age, not younger. Older women seeking older men, that sounds very nice. Never have I sought out younger women, Always enjoyed the maturity of the older woman,

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

Not all men. Obviously individuals are different, for all different reasons.

Over time, I've attracted younger men - almost exclusively. And a couple have said they prefer older women because of stability, less drama, they know what they want, they often have some extra sexual tricks up their sleeves, more mature, more interesting, sexy, all sorts of things.

And while I'm open to men my age, I've found many to be "stuck" both physically and mentally, and wanting a woman to fill their self imposed void.

..We can go on the hovercraft, across the water.
They'll think I'm your dad, and your my daughter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.