Agnostic.com

1 1

I did one on dogs, only fair I balance things out.

phxbillcee 10 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2 years ago I grew a big patch of cat nip hoping be able to recovery seeds to plant in flats that I would sell at the local farmers market. I had these huge patch of 40 or so mature plants in the fall just before i was about to harvest the seeds some thing ate the whole works yet touched nothing else in the garden. I am think that a cougar was the culprit and that somewhere running around the country was a big wacked out of its ming mountain lion.

At least it would be too "mellow" to eat a person unless catnip gives cats the munchies!

@phxbillcee , if it reacted like most cats it probably rolled around, chased its tail for a while, batted invisible objects then passed out somewhere and slept it off, wish I had a trail cam set up the shots could have been hilarious. My other thought is that something else like a family of foxes I have not found any information that they like it though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.