Agnostic.com

30 5

Flour tortillas or corn tortillas?

Flour vs corn? Which do you prefer? Myself, I think there's nothing better than a homemade corn tortilla slathered with butter. I make both flour and corn by hand.

• 41 votes
  • 39 votes
LilAtheistLady 7 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That depends...
Corn first but there's always a place for flour.

I make quesidillas with two corn tortillas, I think corn tortillas have a better flavor but what do I know, I am just Mexican-American ! Lol

Hahaha!

@LilAtheistLady

@MichelleGar1 Hahaha!!

I cannot answer this because some things are better with corn and some are better with flour. I just love it all. Om nom nom.

Can't vote because it depends on what one does with them. Flour tortillas for enchiladas, perish the thought. Corn tortillas for burritos, never. Tacos? Corn. Chimichanga? Flour.

Homemade corn tortillas are the best!! So yummy. I like flour as well. They both have thier uses.

Can't beat home made corn tortillas, but prefer corn store bought over wheat store bought too. I've heard they're healthier as well...

Carin Level 8 July 30, 2018

Corn for street tacos, enchiladas and flour for burritos and breakfast tacos.

Flour tortillas....quesadillas and empanadas.

I make flour tortillas about once a week. I do like corn tortillas too, but flour are my go to.6

Sorry about that "6"...damn phone.

I don't make the tortillas....I buy the quesadillas or the empanadas (beef / spinach/ ham and swizz ....

Corn tortilla for tacos and enchiladas, flour tortillas for quesadillas, burritos and chimichangas.

It depends, anything taco or enchilada related - corn! Quesadilla or burrito: flour...

Tacos MUST be corn!!!!!
My 7 yr old granddaughter and I make corn tortillas several times a week. We also make flour tortillas amd tamales....
Think we should make tamales tomorrow

Yum! I love tamales!

Flour

I like the flavor of corn tortillas, but I absolutely can't stand their texture. Only flour tortillas for me!

Corn is the correct ingredient. Flour tortilla is a fake one.

Depends on whether they're for snacking or for composing a dish.

Okay what time is lunch

Corn for strong chilli and cumin flavours and flour for other types of eating fruits of citrus or salt and lime juice lemon juice cooked cold

I like both, each for different dishes.

Both!! ?

I really like flour tortillas but can't have gluten so corn it is.

With what? Corn with fajitas, or enchiladas. Flour for burritos or just on the side or with butter. And I didn't see sopapillas as an option. That seems like a serious oversight.

To overlook the sopapilla in New Mexico, could mean a misdemeanor citation! My mistake!

Try the yellow corn tortillas, better flavor!

Depends on what I am making. For tacos corn tortillas are excellent!

Whole wheat tortilla

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142260
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.