Agnostic.com

32 5

Well, I'm new here 🙂 so, hello. Would anyone care to share how they came across Agnostic.com? I saw an ad of Facebook, and I was like, heck yeah!

WineTurbine 4 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw an ad on facebook and still see it now

I, too, saw the ad for this site pop up in my FB news feed.

Soon I may be like, “Facebook? Remind me...?” 🙂

See? facebook has it's pluses. That's also how I found this site. Welcome Wine Turbine

FB ad for me also... I'm not a 100 % atheist ,, but never could believe in god in the traditional sense of some old man in white robes sitting on a cloud,, I do believe in some higher power,, not controlling things,,but influencing them.. I have seen a couple coincidences in my life that cannot be explained away by nuts and bolts reality,, I believe in the earth,, nature,, and the power of living things all around us, I guess I closely relate to is Wiccan

I have given that some thought. I also got a link to it on Facebook. I was getting tired of postings of people taking pictures of what they were eating. And I really dislike SJWs. There is a really good flow of ideas here...and few aluminum foil hat wearers expecting aliens to land.

I was the same. hello by the way.

Back in November I saw a Facebook ad... Now this is my new Facebook!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14324
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.