Agnostic.com

10 0

Why the heck

Why the heck are there pretty girls on here? A pretty girl should be able to attract a guy with little effort. Is it because they don't have any self-esteem? Or maybe they are frickin wierd or just plain nuts. There is definitely an unbalanced number of men on this site. And is it just me. Or are people are scattered all over the place and there are no viable members within an hr drive.

Spag84 6 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

FIRST of all we have options. SECOND, we are not desperate and needy. THIRD, some of us date
outide this site, and appreciate this community. Now we know what you think of us.

I originally signed up for dating, but discovered lesbians are apparently thin on the ground, here. Now I stick around for the religion-free community.

Maybe they are looking for someone who thinks with the head on their shoulders!

@PalacinkyPDX yeah, a challenge is always nice....yawn

Great! blame the women here (slow clap, clap, clap, clap)
Yes it's just you... and that is your assessment after what? 1 week?
(nice way to get points though)

Lukian Level 8 July 30, 2018

Way to make friends dude !! (Yes yes yes, need to clarify since I have been burned before... It is sarcasm ??? )

@Kassie your guess is as good as mine ?

Weird that you're complaining about pretty women. I'd expect you to be thrilled, not disillusioned. And I can't speak for all the pretty women, but I'm single because I want to be, not because I'm somehow "broken."

Need to realize looks aren't everything. Some members are sapiosexual. They have a brain and are looking for intelligent conversation. Many groups here and chat rooms to meet people. Open your eyes. Don't be so shallow and you might learn something.

Since the minimum age for membership is 18, there are no pretty girls on this site at all. Many pretty women, but no girls. Perhaps they're casting their nets a little wider in the hope of finding potential partners who appreciate more than their appearance?

Jnei Level 8 July 30, 2018

Exactly. 🙂

I’ve been on for a short amount of time. I have found no evidence of low self esteem. I have have found the women educated, well written and candid in thier discussions. Everyone brings forth many life experiences to share. From from I understand, this is a newer site and growing. Finding people in your area may be challenging at first. However, the community is great.

Probably the same reason I'm on here. Although I'm not a pretty girl. I don't want to wade through all the christian republicans that are roaming around. here you at least know the leanings of someone and that's a nice ice breaker.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143603
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.