Agnostic.com

22 2

What's an absolute noway for you in terms of physical attraction?

Men with long nails, hairy backs or really long toes really creep me out. Also bad breath and dirty nails 🤢

Josephine 7 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Smoking, the smell permeates everything. ?

A penis.

@Piratefish

Hilarious!

Men. Well, most of them ?

wearing fur

Penises are a big turn off

I have never considered myself good looking. Having said that, goddamn..... after reading some responses, I am a freaking catch !!!!!! ????

Morbid obesity.

There are several things that I think are unattractive that others have mentioned below, but the absolute no way for me is bad teeth.

Feathers.

Poor personal hygiene, repugnant body odour, a 'potty' mouth, bigotry, and disrespectful behaviour towards others are all turn-offs for me, and always have been.

Wow.. you people are so picky! Lol

Missing teeth and poor dental hygiene. Cue the banjos.

Poor grooming. Long white beard. Soul patch. What's up with that?

Obesity. Not attracted to folds of flabby flesh.

Smoking is a deal breaker.

Tattoos. I find heavily tattooed arms, legs, faces and necks repulsive.

Facial deformities such as cleft lip.

I am turned off by serious obesity (250+) and facial deformations (cleft, etc).

I am 6' 4 and 256 lbs. I can assure you that being over 250 lbs does not automatically make one obese. I doubt anyone would use that term to describe me - I know of no one who ever has. 🙂

@Piratefish I will amend my comment by saying someone my height, and near it, at 250 lbs is too fat for me. Im 5’4. I’m overweight, but keep it down to 200. It’s more the unhealthy lifestyle that turns me off. I’m disabled, and still get off the couch.

@Piratefish And nice picture.

Habitually drinking to the point of being drunk. That is a deal breakbreaker big time. Lying. Poor hygiene. Willful ignorance. Religious fanaticism.

Nails can be cut, bad breath can be fixed, dirty nails can be cleaned, but hairy backs? Oh a little kindness please.

Being dirty! ☠️

Flabby men who gorge on red meat and junk food (shudder), never exercise.

Body hair... which is a part of why I tend to date Asian guys.

Very small boobies..small bum. Curvy rocks.

Yeah... any man I will say. No matter how pretty he may be. I must say regardless what was removed or replaced with if you Birth Certificate says Boy... you will never be a Woman to me. Sorry!

aside from bad habits (smoking tobacco) i gotta say bad teeth....

On a woman ...a penis

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:144692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.