Agnostic.com

36 6

Bucket List

What is at the top of your bucket list?

Why?

What is holding you back from doing it NOW?

Crimson67 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Couples skinny dipping.

I'm not part of a couple at this time.

@Shelton -- Was the beach embarrassed? I mean, you walking in when it was nude and all....

India and Japan. $$ holds me back.

I’ve tried twice to see the aurora borealis, once in Norway and again on a trip to Iceland. Failed both times, the lights were spectacularly absent.

Go spend a winter in or near Fairbanks, Alaska and you'll be able to scratch that one off your list.

@evidentialist I wish I could but, alas, I am in the UK and cannot afford it.

@Cassiopeia -- Then winder in Abisko, Sweden.

Private pilot's license.

I love aviation, and dig flying single engine aircraft.

Time and money.

I've had three terribly expensive hobbies in my life. Flying was the worst of them. Buddy up with a pilot. Go flying with them a lot. Eventually you'll be given the controls -- guaranteed. Not for takeoff or landing, but it's better than nothing. That will work out to be easier, cheaper, and safer than doing it the other way.

@evidentialist I hear you loud & clear on the expense. I do have a profound interest in aviation and piloting, and some solo hours in a 172 out of KAVL. If I somehow get the means before I'm too old or feeble, I'm getting a license.

?

@MollyBell -- Then by all means, do it. I found later that it was much more cost effective to rent and not be faced with maintenance, hangar fees, insurance, blah blah blah.

@evidentialist Yes, true. I figured that out a while back that it costs a lot just to own an aircraft, which is why I dropped my lessons. I may not ever be in position to do it, but... it's a bucket list, lol. ?

Going to Mars.

Because it is there. There is a myriad others, but that's the main one.

Age and physical condition. In spite of that, I would go if the chance presented itself.

Shark cage diving off the coast of Australia!

Hunting deer with an eagle is my number one item. I’m not the proper rank to have eagles. It’s still a Class A Federal Felony lol

PaulD Level 5 Aug 2, 2018

What is at the top of your bucket list?
I want to see England and Ireland.

Why?
Because I love history, archeology and genealogy. I want to poke through the rubble and find my roots.

What is holding you back from doing it NOW?
Money. Always money

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 3, 2018

To see the Vikings play in US Bank Stadium

Because they're my team and I want to experience a home game there, although I did see them in the Humphrey-Dome

Lack of money

Seeing as much of the world as possible. Everything takes time.

I typically don’t list my buckets.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.