Agnostic.com

6 1

I'm pretty tired of everyone talking about politics. I think everything...yes everything in the whole world is more interesting (especially things that take place outside of the world). Earth is a lame and boring place and the lamest shit here is all the "left/right who lies more?" Subject. All politicians are good at one thing. Verbal dogeball, period.

MattTheRed85 5 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought this site was civilized and different ideas can be swapped without Some "go vegan, kill the jews" shit...oh did that catch you off guard. Guess what. Ultra liberals will kiss anyone's ass if he/she is tan or gay. But if you're a Jew, forget it. I'm on this site so I don't have a religion but my background is Jewish and these mentally challenged auto-change-everything-for-no-reason libbies hate the Jews as They think we have ALL the money and coupled with the fact that we're mostly white...EVIL!

If it is constructive dialogue then I have no problem. Name calling and I grow weary.

Wow, dude, seriously fucked.

Think of this as 1933 Germany and you are a Jew. Are politics more interesting now? This may well as be our 1933 Germany. Pull your head out...

Check Damon's posts. I think there is a way to block categories so you don't have to see or think about them.

Sorry. Check Admin's posts

While you are entitled to your opinion I sense that you may not attempt to prevent idiots from being elected as this one has. If to many people feel the way you do we whined up with people like trump and that really is sad for the country. Sometimes we must choose the leased offensive and this is depressing also.

I'm happy with my wife, our little doggie Nora Mae, my bicycle, and my lists of open submissions calls. The politics comes in when someone is trying to mess any of that up.

Some like our piece of shit POTUS Lie to the American people on an average of 5.5 times a day-MSNBC.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.