Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Religion defeated

Humanlove 7 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is not anything new. I'm not sure how giant waves could knock planes out of the sky. It might have been those super gigantic otopus things. Well, it might be. 🙂

That was my first thought (well, not the octopus part, but now that you mention it....). I am persuaded that this could be the explanation for what happens to boats, but what about planes? Of course, if there are multiple storms in a region, that could affect condition in the air too, I suppose.

@citronella I've been joking on it, but the actuality is that the area might have a storm potential that could also affect instrumentation on airplanes enough to cause major confusion. In turn this leads to crashing into toe sea.

Interesting.

I was hoping for some thing more relevant to the title. I am also upset that there is no sea serpent responsible for this mystery.

Sea serpents may still be there - they're experts at hiding 😉

@pixiedust Something like bigfoot, the world greatest hide N seek player.

Link goes to an article about the Bermuda Triangle, right now. Apparently 'rogue waves' combined with bad ship design is to blame for the loss of ships and aircraft.

Just how low were those aircraft flying?

What it does not go into is that the displacement of water by a massive wave would also displace air and has the potential to down low flying aircraft. A thousand feet does not take long to drop from if a pilot loses control.

Religions by definition are EVIL imo. Personal spirituality is IMO the way to go. Religions spread like diseases whereas personal spirituality is what you set to live by and live without spreading to others IMO

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:146690
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.