Agnostic.com

15 2

Who is your favorite atheist comic?

Who is your favorite dead one, and who is your fave for the alive ones?

MichaelSpinler 8 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Has to be Carling no doubt at all, Hitch was amazing and at times funny, but Carling was always funny but always had a point too.

Comic = Ricky Gervais, George Carlin, Jim Jeffries, Bill Maher - even Hitch as some of his retorts are truly comical.

Comic strip = Atheist Pig

George Carlin, Ricky Gervais

Carlin, Ricky Gervais, and Jim Jefferies.

Fantastic trio.

Carlin, obviously. Patton Oswalt is really good, though, check out his "sky cake" bit. david cross also has a few good bits on region...

jkzoo Level 1 Oct 15, 2017

George Carlin, Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies and Joe Rogan. All these guys have some great bits on religion. I used to subscribe to Bill Maher's worldview and absolutely loved his documentary called Religulous (still do). But lately, he has become more of a religion basher than a reformist. Far too leftist for my views.

Stewart Lee or Tim Minchin

Tim Minchin & Ricky Gervais

I haven't seen Orville Michael, is that with Tim or Ricky?

I'll look out for it

George Carlin

Ron White or Ricky Gervais

Jim Jefferies (living)
George Carlin (deceased)

It's a toss-up between Jim Jefferies and George Carlin.

@MichaelSpinler You're right! So both then.

Tim Minchin

George Carlin, Ricky Gervais

No I haven’t. Is it good?

Jim Jefferies

George Carlin.

BD66 Level 8 Oct 14, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.