Agnostic.com

11 2

I'm not interested in gaining points or levels. why the hierarchy ?

magicwatch 7 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For making it harder for scammers and to show appreciation to our active members.

Admin Level 8 Jan 12, 2018

I love it...thanks.

to prevent scammers

Early on, the levels carry various benefits — so there's motivation to be active on the site and earn points. I think it's a bit of fun that helps increase initial engagement.

Some people seem too interested in gaining levels. Some people think it’s a popularity race. But most of us just do our thing, and climb slowly. The biggest benefits to leveling are messaging and post reviews.

I tell you that at level 10 you get to levitate; why don't you people believe me?

This is totally true

Then just ignore them , and enjoy the other features !

I understand t it to be a process of vetting people, which makes sense as this is also a "dating" website. Play safe, everyone!

That's pretty much like anything else. If you're not interested in it, don't worry about it. Quite a lot of us aren't interested, but there are others who are. Simple as that.

Think it is operated by a non-profit outfit could be looking for advice councle.

It is a reward for participating, like I would need that but some do.

Agree, its annoying

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.