Agnostic.com

11 2

I'm not interested in gaining points or levels. why the hierarchy ?

magicwatch 7 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tell you that at level 10 you get to levitate; why don't you people believe me?

This is totally true

I understand t it to be a process of vetting people, which makes sense as this is also a "dating" website. Play safe, everyone!

That's pretty much like anything else. If you're not interested in it, don't worry about it. Quite a lot of us aren't interested, but there are others who are. Simple as that.

Some people seem too interested in gaining levels. Some people think it’s a popularity race. But most of us just do our thing, and climb slowly. The biggest benefits to leveling are messaging and post reviews.

Then just ignore them , and enjoy the other features !

It is a reward for participating, like I would need that but some do.

to prevent scammers

Early on, the levels carry various benefits — so there's motivation to be active on the site and earn points. I think it's a bit of fun that helps increase initial engagement.

Think it is operated by a non-profit outfit could be looking for advice councle.

Agree, its annoying

For making it harder for scammers and to show appreciation to our active members.

Admin Level 8 Jan 12, 2018

I love it...thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.