Agnostic.com

13 3

How do you let people know you're interested in meeting them if you're a level one?

I'm new here and am not sure how to meet people though I've found a profile near by that strikes my interest and lives near by?

lostnoiz 4 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get to level 2

Be patient.... get a level that shows your involved. I like level 5. It shows your active. The rest is up to you.

Talk. Comment. Get involved. Post. Show yourself to be someone of views and interest - and within scant days you will no longer be a 'level one'

Post and comment.

Keep posting and participate...

Welcome to the community! You're off to a good start. Be active on the site, post content, comment on others' posts, etc., and you'll soon be up to level two or three, and then you can send messages freely. The first few levels are easy to attain, but are enough of a barrier that we don't see too much spam or other abuse here.

Keep posting and commenting. It doesn't take long to get to level 2.

BD66 Level 8 Jan 12, 2018

@Lostnoiz
Spike Milligan claimed to write the world's shortest poem. He dedicated it to the lonely - "Hello".
So far I have tried message, follow and responding to posts. Most see my photo, location and interests and run for their lives. Lol.
Have fun there have been a bunch of friendly people who have kindly responded to being recognised as fellow human beings not following someone's controlling indoctrination and remember that it is worthwhile to return many stranger's greetings.

@Lostnoiz
Spike Milligan claimed to write the world's shortest poem. He dedicated it to the lonely - "Hello".
So far I have tried message, follow and responding to posts. Most see my photo, location and interests and run for their lives. Lol.
Have fun there have been a bunch of friendly people who have kindly responded to being recognised as fellow human beings not following someone's controlling indoctrination.

Tell them

When you get to Level 2 you can message someone.

Thanks! Not that many atheists in my neck of the woods!

Make it to level 2... it's not that hard. Make a few comments.

Admin Level 9 Jan 12, 2018

Yeah, after 7 it is a hell of a slog!

@HippieChick58 Kind of like climbing K2 without oxygen

@HippieChick58 The fact that there are a couple of eights now impresses me. It feels like forever ago since I leveled up to seven, and I'm on here all the freakin' time. Seven to eight is a serious endurance test. 🙂

@resserts Fer sure! I am on here quite a bit, and I still have a full time + job, and other hobbies. But I enjoy the company so I will hang around even if I feel like I'm not gaining levels.

@HippieChick58 or the trip to mars

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.