Agnostic.com

10 3

What is the creepiest or weirdest thing someone has sent/said to you on a dating site?

Crimson67 8 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On the date she said that she felt like we connected really well and felt comfortable enough to tell me her darkest secret. She teleported to an alternate dimension to speak with white tailed deer. Brought her home and shook her hand goodnight and never talked to her again.

Too gross to mention. It was on this site and I reported him.

Later on after the date, he asked me if I wanted to know how much fun he had. I said ok, he sends me video of him of him choking the chicken. Needless to say, he didn't get a 2nd date.

Another guy wanted to have sex in the car after the 1st date in front of my parent's house. No 2nd date.

I had a bloke message me the other day wanting to know how far down I went when giving a blow job. I couldn't be bothered to tell him the only todger I'm interested in is my own so he's now had a referral to the Blocked Club 🙂

Makes me glad I never used a dating site. Granted being male I guess it would not be that bad for me.

I had a guy on AOL that from out of nowhere contacted me and wanted me to sit on his face and smother him. My profile stated that I was a submissive and do not like being in the dominant role. He was so persistent that I finally blocked him.

Another guy that contacted me was making life-long plans after just meeting me. He was quite aware that I had a boyfriend, but that didn't matter. I was his "one and only" and that was all that I needed to know.

Will you work in my garden with me? Would you consider doing it in the nude?

Was it Nude Gardening Day?

My entire life I've heard rumors of a nudist colony in the backwoods just outside of the city I work in. Everyone wrote it off as a rumor with no legitimacy.

But one day I had to take a weird dirt road route I've never taken because my highway was on fire. And standing there gardening in a large community garden...was 10 naked people

I accidentally discovered the mythical nudist camp

@Julie808 Maybe. I'm not sure. It isn't a holiday that I celebrate, so, it could be.

@Wisewoman3 Nude/Naked Gardening Day is celebrated on the first Saturday of May each year. Most people just make jokes about it. So, if it was in reference to that (jokingly) I'd give a pass for that comment, but any other day, well, um, that would be out of line for sure, with someone you just met through a dating site, haha!

When I was much younger, I used to do my gardening in my bikini, and didn't think anything of it, it was hot sweaty work! But the neighbor lady caught her husband peeking at me which made her angry, and so out of respect for her, my lack of privacy, and the icky feeling regarding her husband "peeking" at me, I covered up after that. Now, if I had a private garden with high walls... well, I'm not young anymore...

@Julie808 wow. What do you know. I celebrate Bealtaine on May first. It is all about fertility, and very sexy. People who have little kids dancing around a May pole probably don't know the hole dug for the pole represents a vagina and the pole, of course, is a penis. Here in Maine, we don't do any gardening on May first, since we often get frost. But we pagans may be having sex out in the field. It is a very horny celebration, primarily by the Celts.

@Wisewoman3 There's earthiness, and there's creepiness. Sounds like you know the difference. I didn't know the meaning behind the May Pole. Interesting!

I really don't consider agnostic.com a dating site but the other day some guy made a post which I ended up blocking and I think subsequently he was kicked off this site he wanted everyone to watch him masturbate

Aaand

Can't forget Don Quixote

Wtf!

Jeez.

@Alimacbean lol these are only the ones I saved because they were so...unique lol

Woooooow...
You know, I am consistently surprised by how shocked I get when women show me this kind of shit. Like, I know men can be idiots, but these levels of douchery are orders of magnitude beyond what my obviously simple brain can comprehend. I'm acclimated to three-dimensional creep and y'all be showing me some five-dimensional super tesseract type shit. My mind can't even perceive it.

@ghettophilosopher 100 points for the tesseract reference

"Maybe you shouldn't tell people you lived in New York City. It's too intimidating."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:147749
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.