Agnostic.com

8 2

Do you ever think about the things we do on a daily basis and realize how silly they are?

Like... after a shower, we dry our face first and our butt last. And then we use the same towel tomorrow.

Duke 8 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Think about our phones. We handle them all day, everything we do cooking, shaking hands, hugging kids, the bathroom, then put it up to our faces. How often do you clean your phone?

Never even thought about that

I still can't convince my 6-year-old to wash or dry his face first... lol. So then I have to decide if I'd rather him be independent or I'd rather him be clean.

Hahaha.... at least it's a clean butt! I reuse my towels too. πŸ˜‰

I never reuse towel after showering. It goes straight to the laundry. Even if you let it dry and reuse it, there’s still old skin flakes rubbed off on it. Eww.

Make lots of money for other people whilst having no money for ourselves

I sorta sit on my towel after drying off. So in that way my derriere drips dry.

Lol. I use my used towel as a rug for when I get out of the next shower. But I hang it carefully, in case I reuse it. Then I don’t get my butt drying part on my face. Which is weird, because I know my. It is clean. πŸ˜‰

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.