Agnostic.com

10 4

Will Space Force finally make space great again?

Hitchens 8 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTH is Sessions, I want him on a one-way rocket too!

Pack all of them into a rocket and fire them at the sun.

Better to burn out..then fade away..but I wouldn't want to pollute space..?

I made this yesterday in honor of this great milestone.

Other as yet..unknown forces..?

They will claim to make space great again but more and more junk and debris go up every week and they keep trying to justify and explain it to us.

For once he can hear people say his ideas are... out of this world!

Holy f! Look at that buncha lyin' saxoshit. Right, let's go get those weapons disbursed up in the goddamn troposphere, or some shit, so we can control the universe. Fing clowns.

Probably not. More space clowns. Lol

Just the idea of militarizing space is not only stupid, but breaks international laws. Doing so will certainly move the Russians and Chinese, and who knows who else anymore to do the same. Did anyone see Stephen King's Twitter reaction? Serious and funny at the same time.

I think King is justifiably mystified that this is the first horror story that's literally writing itself..?

May the farce be with you.

No the circle is complete (ly ridiculous!)

I wonder if Trump plans to use Astronauts or Cosmonauts....

Yea but I think Putin and Trump need some SPACE....?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.