Agnostic.com

11 5

Who is Going to Pay for the Assanine Wall?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Years ago a border patrol agent discussed border crossings. His comment was interesting: He explained they never worried about the border itself. Their experience is that crossers will find ways to cross unnoticed, and once they are a mile or so inside the border they relax and let their guard down. He said that, for example, there is almost always an agent at (a local diner). It seems that border crossers relax and head to the only diner in the area. Works like a magnet.

We are the wall.

Remember, tRump GUARANTEED Mexico would pay for it. Yeah, right. After all the commotion he confidently raised about that claim, he has unparalleled gall to now insist taxpayers foot the bill. So much for populism!

TrumpOLINI wants tariffs on goods crossing the wall and taxing Western Union sent back to Mexico from illegal aliens inside USA

We will. It will be some insane tax bill tagged on to ..I dunno cigarettes maybe.

Let tRump start a GoFundMe and let his supporters pay for the wall.

People are so nuts... they believed him and they voted for him.

I didn't vote for him. He is all of the things I despise most about this world.

I'd say it will be the American tax payers, or the people in the US, or American citizens, or from money acquired by your government through taxation. One of those certainly.

Taxpayers at the tune of billions upon billions upon billions.

I think we should start a GoFundMe

I love how "wall" became "fence" and then became "technology and border surveillance." And the cost was going to be covered by Mexico, then by tariffs on trade, and now by American taxpayers. And yet the "build the wall" people are still 100% on board, because they will forgive this president anything and make excuses for everything.

Seems that supporting the orange monster is like a religion, doesn't it? No matter the flips and the flops and the broken promises, they still believe...

Its so odd. People who voted for him still singing his prayers. Those who voted against him can't stand him. There are no shades of gray.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15320
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.