Agnostic.com

4 2

How much screen time is too Much?

I have found that if I put on nature documentaries Professor Wadsworth and The Linda Cat will sit and watch them with undivided attention. That allows me to get things done around the house like dishes and laundry I can even go into the bathroom without my entourage.....but is it the right thing to do? Should I make them play outside more? Should pupper play time with friends be screen free?

Pooska 6 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It used to make me laugh when my cats would try to get down the back of the TV to look for the bird/mouse/whatever that was on the screen!

Jnei Level 8 Jan 15, 2018

This is amazing that a cat or dog will pause paw or fixate on box lights ....my Service Cats still wonder a bit about their mirror images and prefer my imitation sounds to audible cats on tv. ...are you really nick naming 4-5 year old primates ? Ask Jane Goodall this inter-species question please

My cat mopes all day until the kids come home. The ferrets follow me everywhere they have this curiosity to check everything. Dogs stand at the back door wait to be fed they are addicted to milk bones like a addict to heroin. The leghorn chickens all come when I open the coop all the others chickens are afraid except the one rooster want to fence some times. Ducks all quack and carrie on for the food. Rabbits don't do much just run around.

My dog is lying with me on couch but she doesn't watch the tv. She goes out on her own-I have an acre fenced in and she has doggie friends next door to run with up and down the fence.

My two little fur butts like David Attenborough....maybe it's the voice

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15409
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.