Agnostic.com

14 4

You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?

MsOliver 7 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Flight or super speed. Flight would include excellent distance vision. Super speed would include the ability to comprehend all that I see in fractions of a second.

This reminds me of the "every ten cigarettes you smoke cause a genetic mutation" anti-smoking drive the UK Government ran a few years back.

I'm sure I was meant to be worried*, but all I could think was "If I keep smoking 30 a day, within five years I'll be able to join the X-Men."

• Since then, I've quit. 🙂
Jnei Level 8 Feb 15, 2018

To fly...to run and jump and off you go...

Crop-Man! The ability to make food crops grow anywhere.

A better memory so that I can remember the information I have read in books by Richard Dawkins,Richard Fortey,Brian Cox and Homer.W.Smith.

Prehensile penis… no, that's probably not a superpower. Um… the ability to pause, rewind, fast-forward, and resume time, at will, repeatedly, without limit.

Teleportation anywhere I want

Myah Level 6 Jan 15, 2018

Nope I am not playing AGE OF ADELINE for real makes me live over a hundred years in a 30 year old body all my lovers die on me

Time travel.... love to get some good lotto numbers.

Smart enough to cure any disease...

Unnoticeability.

Bananaman! I can peel out at super speed.

godef Level 7 Jan 15, 2018

The power to control people's minds. Selfish? I don't think so.......and neither will you 0_o

Mel Gibson played this movie WHAT WOMEN WANT steals all Helen Hunt ideas and makes her want him sexually reading her mind after his hair dryer electrocuted him

The power to heal.

i was going to say something silly, but I read yours and that is the perfect answer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15475
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.