Agnostic.com

5 3

Trumpty dumptys views on diversity

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Okay. So these views are paraphrased, but not by much! Fortunately, we can rest assured he was anointed by Gawd to be our president, because his Evangelical supporters have repeatedly told us so, and because, well...he's President, isn't he? So Gawd clearly meant for it to be. Funny few of these same voters ever said the same for his immediate predecessor. In fact, it seems to mystify them as to how the almighty allowed that Kenyan (whose mother was from Kansas) Communist baby-killer to steal his way in.

Oh, I remember now! It was that Mormon's fault for running against him, instead of allowing a proper Christian to take the lead.

Wow.... this is so terrible. I just can't believe theres people like this in the world and there our leaders... it just pissed me off that I was right about this guy.

No one could dream this up if they were trying to write a fictional script. It's even beyond . . .

Funny but scary

@DrDavidDuke is so proud of TrumpOLINI and their KKK christian voters

What a pinhead and disgrace to the nation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15491
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.