Agnostic.com

10 3

I also want to say I’m new on here and I haven’t been asked for money from some who’s says they are from here but are currently out of the country.

Sailor 3 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Send me one month's salary now or I'm telling Trump's psychic.

Can't tell you how many fake Gahan Americans I have run into on other sites. They get very mad with me because I have been to many countries, including Africa so I use that as an advantage to mess with them. Think I may have made a few crap their pants with fear.

Hi. I'm stuck in a foreign country(Colorado). I am Involved in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster very deeply and need to escape. All these people talk like pirates and do fund raisers for the needy. It's horrible.
Anyway evidently the great FSM ( may you be touched by his noodlely appendage) needs your money very badly.

Fixed that. Anyway welcome!

Ramen!

@BookDeath lol

the few times something like that showed up it is handled swiftly after Admin is notified. Welcome to the group

Welcome to asite with actual people with brains AND class!

Hey now! I have never, in my life, been accused of having class. Or brains, for that matter. I'm just here for the jokes.

OMG, do guys get that too? I love you and only you, even though we've never met in person and I need $1000 now.

Yes we do, lots of them. I don't think scammers discriminate. Equal opportunity for all!

Hi and welcome to our freethinker community. If you suspect a scammer report them to admn and they will delete them. We have some awesome people here.

Welcome. I hope that you continue to participate.

You should be safe here. So far no one has asked me for money. And the few posters who I considered shouldn't probably be here were gone shortly.

Welcome! I'm a duly-appointed representative of __ (insert country name here). I'm contacting you today to inform you that you've won our nation's lottery. Congratulations!
Just send $1,000 (US), for taxes, exchange and transfer fees, and I will send you your check for $6 million (US).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.