Agnostic.com

12 17

LINK This Is God's Most Famous Conversation Of All Time

God on Twitter provides me with many hours of enjoyment.

Crimson67 8 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If this is a link to Trump's Twitter, I'm sick of reading it. Lol

LMAO..beautiful...

Wonder has Pence tried to tweet him yet?

wouldn't you love to hear that conversation? "Dear Lord....please send Donald a blessing in the form of a stroke...not a big one....a tiny one - just big enough that I get sworn in to finish up the mess he has created.....in your name". Amen. hahahahaha

@Lavergne

100% Hilarious..but you know I understand God speaks to him anyway..has a direct line to God in his head..The man is a dangerous Fruitcake...?

Too funny. 😀

Betty Level 8 Aug 15, 2018

That "God" dude is somewhat FB famous.

I truly do not understand how certain people manage to survive. This person is one of those examples.

Ohub Level 7 Aug 15, 2018

I thought his most famous was "sorry for the inconvenience"

lol. Great!

Classic.

I always thought it was god telling Dubia Bush to run for President.

That site uses cookies .

@Crimson67 Wasn't expecting it , so just wanted to warn others. .

I've been following his FB page for years (I just don't do twitter), and this guy is hilarious! "So you believe my son rose from the dead 2000 years ago, but you can't imagine how god can have a Facebook account?" Classic and classy troll.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156081
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.