Agnostic.com

9 6

'Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy'

Benjamin Franklyn

Scorpio_gurl 6 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Friar Tuck: This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER.

I can't do beer, it gives me the worst heartburn ever. I taste even a sip of beer for a week. It is sad, 5 years in Germany, never got to appreciate the beer.

To beer or not to beer.

godef Level 7 Jan 16, 2018

Oh I do do enjoy a good locally brewed IPA. Ben was a wise man.

I'll stick to the hard liquor G man, doesn't give me gut rot after 2 drinks 😛

Benjamin Franklyn,was on the right track except the god part.I am the opposite I love my beer and especially cabernet sauvignon or Merlot.wine.

Cab sav is my favourite too. White wine makes me sick for some reason, yet I love expensive champagne sometimes, usually when someone else is buying 😉

Ive heard that, but i substitute wine... 🙂

I'd rather drink my own urine than drink beer. I know I'm in the minority on this, but beer tastes absolutely terrible to me. Blech!

Most macro beers are carbonated urine.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15616
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.