Agnostic.com

31 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is a misleading headline. He doesn't mean 6 months from now, he means 6 months from onset of the disease. Lots of people believe that.

I think a coming disease could kill every human on planet earth and what I think is just a valid as what Bill Gates thinks, (or anyone for that matter). For what it's worth.

In 1949 Duke University Medical School graduate Dr Frederick Klenner published his clinical research that massive doses of intravenous vitamin C will cure any acute viral infection, including polio. It's only been 69 years since then, so maybe someday our medical profession will pay attention. Then again, maybe not.

Bring on the bottleneck! We need a good one! Hate to point it out but we'll lose a lot more than that when the Russians hack our power grid and put the power out for a few months. No meds, no food being transported... Truly survival of the fittest. (And those with the most ammo)

With the anti-vaxxer movement making such good progress that disease could easily be flu and/ or measles. Perhaps with a soupçon of smallpox or a pinch of polio.

Thusly I remain an introverted recluse in the woods.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156868
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.