Agnostic.com

13 4

What are your favorite methods of procrastination?

Do you procrastinate?

Crimson67 8 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I procrastinate. I will tell you later what my favorite method is.

Napping

This. Lol

Iffy Level 5 Jan 16, 2018

Usually playing certain games for longer than I should when I have other things to do.

"One more round of Gwent"
"One more mission in X-COM"
"One more Blazblue match"

The list goes on. That competitive meta hooks me and kills more time than I notice.

I've never been a procrastinator or gambler. Now my wife and daughter!

gearl Level 8 Jan 16, 2018

I’ll get back to you later on this! ????

Who has time to procrastinate, too many things going on

Now that I am retired. My timetable is huge and my calendar just started all open. Little pressure. Most of things done in a daily basis are inspiration driven so no inspiration, no go. Loved.

I'm doing it now

It really depends on what I'm putting off doing.
Most times, I'll pull up this site to avoid what I don't want to do.
Or use the excuse that I must take the dog outside. She never argues with that.

I'll put off appointments I don't like to do or go to.

I'm sorry Mr @Paul628 you are too late for your appointment and we have given the $1000 million random cash prize to the next random.

Yes-leave paperwork for last minute, cleaning, and making phone calls.

Glad to see you have the right priorities @sassygirl3869. I remember talking to a woman recently deserted by her husband after 25 years of marriage. She said "and I always made the bed before we left for work in the morning". I responded with "Perhaps he would not have left if each morning you both raced out the house still pulling your knickers up and leaving the steaming hot damp bed to cool of whilst you were at work". Priorities vs preferences and values?

I’m not sure. I’ll have to get back to you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15693
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.